2012-03-06 | Williamson Museum

Tags: , ,

The Williamson Museum

Credits: Nick Ramos

11 Comments to “2012-03-06 | Williamson Museum”

Freedom Studios
Mar 8, 2012 at 3:15 am

This is something different. I nice and creative logo with unusual colours.

Ruben
Mar 8, 2012 at 3:56 am

@Freedom Studios I sometimes wonder whether you actually care about logos or are just promoting your own site here, your comments seem superficial.

Jeffrey M
Mar 9, 2012 at 8:33 am

The Williamson Museum logo is a buch of BULL … in the best possible way of course. ; ) I really like the abstract Picasoesque look. Not sure if the word “The” should be jutting out to the left there, it may look better if the words were simply centered below the image, but an overall excellent job.

Jeffrey M
Mar 9, 2012 at 8:35 am

Sorry, I meant to say “bunch” of BULL…

Jessica
Mar 9, 2012 at 12:51 pm

I have wondered the same thing about Freedom Studios. Comments on every logo, and doesn’t offer anything particularly constructive.

vientoho
Mar 11, 2012 at 9:07 pm

The logo seems like a bull and 2 talking ppl whilst.
Although it is quite complex in a glance, I like its abstract notion. :)

Nick Ramos
Mar 12, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Thanks for the kid words… and for posting my work on your site. Technically, this is a longhorn, which represents central Texas.

Jeffrey M
Mar 12, 2012 at 6:06 pm

@Nick Ramos: Mr.Ramos, I think more of your logos should be posted on LOTD, you’ve got a great portfolio.

Nick Ramos
Mar 13, 2012 at 10:26 pm

@ Jeffrey… You have great work as well! Have a great day!

Aaron
Mar 15, 2012 at 7:23 pm

I like it and i think it’s fun to look at and try to figure out with good color choice, but i think it may be a bit over-indulgent. I think the abstraction was taken about two notches too far and becauze of how complex some of the shapes are, its easy to explore for long periods of time, but its also easy to just walk by without being drawn in because it could be overwhelming to look at. Nice effort and exploration, though

Kevin
Jun 20, 2012 at 11:05 am

Such a great and expressive design. Lovely colors too. I also love the solid shapes mixed in with the wispy line work around the face, eyes and nose. Creates a great balance.