2010-02-18 | Thiago Cavalcanti

Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Clinic – The concept behind it is an interpretation of plastic surgery as a form of art. The meticulous effort to reach aesthetic perfection is reflected in a composition of a mosaic revealing the beauty of a human body. In the color palette used the green/turquoise is associated with medicine, the different shades of yellow provide curves to the female silhouette and the combination of both subtly evokes the clinic’s nationality.

Credits: Filipe Rocha

8 Comments to “2010-02-18 | Thiago Cavalcanti”

Vidit Kothari
Feb 18, 2010 at 9:26 pm

I think its good, the purpose is clearly visible. I’ll give 4/5

Aslam A Memon
Feb 19, 2010 at 2:19 am

very nicely executed, the idea is very clear, aesthetically looks great, loved the uneven formation of the circle with an abstract figure, thou font could have been better :)

Michiel
Feb 19, 2010 at 2:34 am

I like the icon, type is too small though. I already have problems reading the pay-off, and the logo is shown at a fairly big size here!

Mark Brand
Feb 19, 2010 at 2:47 am

Beautifuly executed design. The colors and broken lines provide the feel for what the company is.

Jim
Feb 19, 2010 at 3:41 am

While the overall image is pleasing, It puts me in mind of holistic treatments and spa. Although, taken in context (I imagine most people who have surgery aren’t doing it spontaneously!) I think it works well. Maybe it’s a little too much like broken glass though. The juxtaposed circle and line of text give a decent asymmetrical composition. I’ll give it a 3.

gary
Feb 19, 2010 at 8:34 am

en general se ve bien, sin embargo el tag line lo veo muy chico en relación al conjunto y dificulta la lectura también por su color.

David Schoenecker
Feb 19, 2010 at 11:32 am

I never did well with those colored circles at the eye dr.

The concept is great, but the legibility could present some problems. Perhaps a slight contrast adjustment would be the trick. Good job.

ana
Feb 19, 2010 at 11:02 pm

atractivo y artístico, único!