2009-07-19 | Primia

“Facilities services. This is the logo develop for Primia, a former JANIKING franchise. Each point of the flower/star represent one of the services provided by Primia. This company outstand it self by been more friendly and opem than the other companies in the same market.”

Credits: Sebastiany Branding – Guilherme Sebastiany, Deia Kulpas

13 Comments to “2009-07-19 | Primia”

Paul Randall
Jul 19, 2009 at 12:21 am

Very creative, and I like the feeling of depth it creates.

The logo and type also match perfectly.

Charles RoberdsI
Jul 19, 2009 at 2:15 am

great logo I love the simplicity of it. One thing though you should really watch spelling in the description paragraph it has some mistake and well you know how important grammar and proofing is to design. Anyway, great logo I really like the type chosen for the company name.

Aslam A Memon
Jul 19, 2009 at 2:42 am

really liked the font, the symbol is also great, good logo

Chris Siegle
Jul 19, 2009 at 2:52 am

i LOVE the dept/perspective that is implied in the image, and i’ll agree with everyone else; the font perfectly matches the image. i also like the grey/spectrum color combination on white

Erik T. Wright
Jul 19, 2009 at 3:27 am

Its nice but it has too many colours.

Itsmebrady00
Jul 19, 2009 at 6:20 am

“you should really watch spelling in the description paragraph it has some mistake and well you know how important grammar and proofing is to design. Anyway, great logo I really like the type chosen for the company name.” – Charles Roberds

I agree with Mr. Roberds, yet, in order to be critical of ones grammer, one must be grammatical savvy himself or herself. The market is understandably critical, but they are not the folks judging these logos and descriptions of. Its individuals like us. The logos are submitted to be judged for the visual and how it is interpreted, not how it is described. If it is effective, then it is a success and that is how we should judge. Plus, Mr. Roberds, you have 5 grammatical errors in your comment.

Great logo: balanced, colorful, modern, sustainable, effective.

Jul 21, 2009 at 12:05 am

Back to the matters at hand, this one is good

Not very original or imaginative, but a solid classic concept. It proves logos must not be out of this world or astonishingly new to be good.

Guilherme Sebastiany
Jul 21, 2009 at 5:03 am

Thanks Itsmebray00

I Agree that grammar is important, And we are aways trying to improve in that.

But you cam also recognize that the effort made to adapt a 4 month strategic work, in one paragraph, in a foreign language (Here in Brazil we speak Portuguese) has its value too! ;-)

KrazyCeltic
Jul 21, 2009 at 8:38 am

These five colors are often seen in similarly aligned generic geometric shapes, with a light grey font. The prevalence of this kind of design (seen most often on logo galleries like this) prevents a logo from standing out and being memorable in my mind. I do like the skew of the shapes in this one though.

Roberto Blake
Jul 21, 2009 at 10:29 pm

A very nicely done logo design. I feel this logo is very clean but has an almost organic feel to it. The colors used in the logo were very nicely done. I do agree that the similarly aligned geometric shapes are familiar and may give it some trouble being memorable or standing out, but all and all I think the logo design was well done.

Tpain
Jul 23, 2009 at 1:08 am

I like it very much, but I agree with DChuck in it’s lack of originality. Cool grey is over used in the design world, and even here, I I feel like it gets a little lost on the white background. Perhaps a darker pantone would have been more effective? The color points of the star/flower that represent the services, stand out way more then the name itself. Was this the intention? Otherwise, very clean, modern, and happy!

Matty
Aug 27, 2009 at 12:11 am

Really like the colours in this design and the symbol is nice to plus the type works really well with the overall design. Great logo.

??????????????????????? | Quarter