2009-03-06 | Lifebloom

Designer: Andi Creffield

9 Comments to “2009-03-06 | Lifebloom”

Aslam Memon
Mar 6, 2009 at 12:40 am

liked the color combo of bg and flower looking thing (as cant really make out its a flower or just some design), however i dont know how well it suits the purpose of a financial company.

Mar 6, 2009 at 1:07 am

Color 101! Blue + Orange = win
(not sure this is how you call htem in english)Complemtary colors are a base to respect in graphism. this logo does that.

My main concern is that I don’t feel it does anything else and I feel like it’s a school assignment.

I really like the typeface. I like old school print characters. Dunno why!

Frank Achon
Mar 6, 2009 at 3:24 am

very contrasting colors. I like the idea of the flower,it makes me think of a new growing business.

Samuel Jesse
Mar 6, 2009 at 4:11 am

I have to say I’m not a huge fan of the colour combo, but the flower is great. I don’t know if I’m just tired but it kind of has that optical illusion to it…?

KrazyCeltic
Mar 6, 2009 at 9:49 am

Serif font, a soft line, subdued colors including a bluish hue, and simplicity immediately convey the regalness and trust that a financial institution should project — so I say this is a good logo for the company. The flower symbolizes the fruitfulness, health, and growth that the company’s services will provide as they manage your wealth. However, I must say that the color combination and flower is reminiscent of budget extended stay hotel signs here in the U.S.A.

Camille
Mar 6, 2009 at 1:37 pm

I like the logo itself — the older style typeface, the color combinations, and the flower. But overall, I don’t really associate flowers with financial services — maybe that’s just me.

Jessica
Mar 7, 2009 at 12:35 am

I think the graphic embodies “Lifebloom” perfectly. Am I the only one who is seeing not only a flower, but a pregnant belly?

SuperDave4eva
Mar 7, 2009 at 4:50 am

I like this overall, but the typeface looks like a dozen others from this type of business.

BradHobbs
Apr 30, 2010 at 1:24 pm

- The most comprehesive reviews and tips in using your Portable Power Tools.