2011-06-17 | Gravity

Gravity was founded in 2005 and since then is operating in the Internet area. Gravity’s object is the design and creation of easy to use websites, of high aesthetics and quality. Concept based on apple, gravity, Isaac Newton.”

Credits: Antonis Katsikaris, Achilles Maroulis

13 Comments to “2011-06-17 | Gravity”

Graham
Jun 18, 2011 at 2:41 am

A great concept. I love the immediate visual of the apple that has fallen from the tree. Great work.

Marta B?rzi?a
Jun 18, 2011 at 2:54 am

very nice

alex
Jun 18, 2011 at 10:27 am

Cool concept! I think the typography and illustration could be slightly more unique (especially when considering the classic scientific heritage of isaac newton). Good work nonetheless.

Chris Lane
Jun 18, 2011 at 10:32 am

I love the connection between the apple and the name. Great clean design. My only gripe is ‘ciustom web’ is so small. I like how it fits but its hard to see. I’d probably drop it off altogether and just leave it as gravity by itself. Maybe that would be too confusing but only out pf context. Nice logo though.

creativeaim
Jun 20, 2011 at 9:38 am

Love the thought put into this logo. The apple and grass graphic is strong and very clever! I think the typography is fine, though I would either drop ‘custom with’ or make it bigger. Nice work.

Martin
Jun 20, 2011 at 11:45 am

Excellent!

winn taylor
Jun 21, 2011 at 2:26 pm

very clever and clean design. I agree with creativeaim, ‘custom with’ is too small for easy read, though larger would change the feel of it.

Yperia
Jun 28, 2011 at 6:42 am

Very good work Gravity people.

ello
Jun 28, 2011 at 7:57 am

piece of ART!

Mirus Group
Jun 30, 2011 at 1:16 pm

This is such a clever idea! I love the creativity that was put into this. I specifically think that the background color is extremely effective. I don’t know if it was initially meant to be the color of an apple but that’s what it reminded me of reguardless of the silhouetted apple. Excellent Design!

zohaib zulfiqar
Jul 1, 2011 at 6:11 pm

Good Piece of work..
Nice Concept

Hoju
Jul 31, 2011 at 10:26 pm

I instantly thoought it had something to do with Apple Computers. Is the design not too close?

Katie
Aug 28, 2011 at 10:56 pm

I was thinking the grass needs to be slightly higher, and the type is off, but if you can find a scientific or mathematical symbol to fit replace a letter in the word gravity that would be cool… and do something with the custom web part… it’s a great idea, and with a little more work i believe this could be a great logo too. i love the use of negative space too.