2011-04-29 | 99%

Tags: ,

99% (Conference).

Credits: Behance

12 Comments to “2011-04-29 | 99%”

Lunar Le
Apr 29, 2011 at 1:00 pm

This is a really clever idea!!! But I think the execution could have been better. The typeface looks so boring and a little old.

Graham
Apr 30, 2011 at 2:51 am

Nice idea. No wow factor but I guess it works.

JunioR
May 1, 2011 at 12:34 am

I just love it

CFX
May 2, 2011 at 10:40 am

Pretty obvious idea, pretty mediocre execution…

Robert Silva
May 2, 2011 at 10:50 am

Love the concept, the logo, the website…. great overall design

Brian Cassidy
May 2, 2011 at 5:41 pm

This concept seems so simple… almost so simple it could have been over looked. The first time I saw this logo on their website I didn’t notice the “1%” of the logo missing. When I noticed it, I had a great ah-ha moment. If not on a “logo judging” site being scrutinized, it has that “wow factor” Graham thought it was missing. It could have a typeface with more character, but overall a great logo.

boxerdude
May 3, 2011 at 12:04 pm

to me the solid circular portions of the % symbol seem to heavy to me. knocks the weight of the whole thing off balance. i like the idea – it’s very simple and clever – but the percentage symbol needs polishing imho

Designer
May 9, 2011 at 6:22 am

I’ve seen this logo a lot and never clicked why the bottom was missing – very subtle, too subtle.

AlexWende
May 9, 2011 at 6:02 pm

Great concept altough I think it would work better and be more obvious if the one percent is missing on the top of the 99% it would also make sense with the slogan “Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration”

Ciao
May 12, 2011 at 11:53 am

I do agree, that it would be more noticeable to place that “one percent missing” on the top. Considering our natural reading flow (top-to-bottom). It is a bit too settle, probably a wider-bolder format would help. Overall I do like the logo, the pink does stand out well.

Karan
Jun 2, 2011 at 5:44 am

Very simple and common creativity. Love the color. Though not thought too much over it but still very much impressive.

DJ
Jun 16, 2011 at 3:23 pm

Agreed – the 1% should have been at the top & it should have been more decisively communicated…it’s unfinished.