2010-06-15 | Waterproof Structures

Tags: , ,

Logo design for a waterproofing company – Waterproof Structures LTD., New Zealand.

Credits: Peter Vasvari

6 Comments to “2010-06-15 | Waterproof Structures”

Dominic
Jun 16, 2010 at 1:33 am

I could bet my ass that this one was here before…

adamo
Jun 17, 2010 at 10:59 pm

This is okay. I don’t really like the fact you have rehashed your design for a client (i noticed that you did the same thing for a logo called ‘waterdrop’ on your website)

If this is the case, the final design seems like a bit of an afterthought. The text is much weaker on this one compared to ‘waterdrop’ and feels lost against the icon.

Waterproofing you hope would bring strength and protection to your product – I know I’m over analyzing the idea here, but I don’t see this in the logo – the warping of the ‘W’ gives me feeling of weakness – it looks like wood buckling from waterdamage, as the ‘rain drop’ element runs down.

The ‘waterdrop’ logo has a much more appropriate name.

Erkan Oruc
Jun 26, 2010 at 5:25 am

very old logo.. I ve ever seen before several times

H2O
Jul 13, 2011 at 6:42 am

Erkan,
Water is certainly one of earths most valuable assets. Perhaps having fully understood this and the fact that water is best diverted in order to harness it’s potential rather than fighting it’s Ingress into habitable buldings and pushing it to stormwater drains, (or other man made structures requiring watertightness) Waterproof Structures is just as keen to preserve this precious resource as it is to keep buildings dry ?

H2O
Jul 13, 2011 at 6:56 am

(Revised due to error)

Erkan,
Water is certainly one of earths most valuable assets. Perhaps having fully understood this and the fact that water is best diverted in order to harness it’s potential rather than fighting it’s Ingress into habitable buildings (or other man made structures requiring watertightness) and pushing it into storm water drains, Waterproof Structures is just as keen to preserve this precious resource as it is to keep buildings dry ?

kathy
Jul 21, 2015 at 1:57 am

Logo is good but could be better.