2010-04-20 | Hazte un cuadro

Logo for a website in which you can make & order your own picture or art work for various purposes.

Credits: Alberto Escolano & Andres Asencio

8 Comments to “2010-04-20 | Hazte un cuadro”

Rachel @poshbyjones
Apr 21, 2010 at 11:11 am

Colorful clean… it reminds me of anther logo but I can’t quite put my finger on it.
@Poshbyjones

John Carvalho
Apr 21, 2010 at 11:14 am

I like it on it’s own, it also seems to be implemented well on the website.

Nick Pilling
Apr 21, 2010 at 11:40 am

Agree with Rachel. Ive seen this done before for a photography logo, but either way..it still works well in this case too!

albert
Apr 21, 2010 at 3:22 pm

awesom! i love it! really nice, basic and simple but functional

Maceron
Apr 22, 2010 at 1:30 am

Personally i found too many layers, felt a bit lost on the logo, i dont really like the name on the black, mayb that’s what spoiled the logo.

Ariel
Apr 22, 2010 at 8:36 am

so.. this is a logo for the web ,right?
ok, i cannot see the “hazte”, so what i see is just “uncuadro.com” – I could wonder if the site is some kind of blog or which choose a masterwork and critique it or something….
“hazte” should be more prominent so the whole logo would benefit from its prominence. Anyway logo looks dynamic, almost nervous! 8P

Rachel @poshbyjones
Apr 22, 2010 at 9:08 am

I figured it out on the way into work…the logo reminds me of the FedEx Office Logo. Check it out http://www.norris.northwestern.edu/image/header/FedExOffice_logo.png
But there still anther one out there that is very very similar to this one with the colors and square shape.
I dream about LOGOs!

alberto
Apr 22, 2010 at 10:19 am

Hi there! well guys, i’m here to tray to explain a little bit more the options choosed. First of all, answering to “Ariel” the logo wants to mean “dynamism, many kinds of options, that’s means that in the webpage, the customer can to combine many options for make himself a personal art work with his owns pictures, so are many option, and that’s exactly the filosophy of webpage, “make it for yourself, and what ever you want, so that’s mean dynamism. I “highlihted the word “HAZTE” because this point is the most important of web porpouse, in english could be “MAKE YOUR OWN PICTURE” Try, experiment, everyone can get a profesional picture with his owners designs. The logo that’s appear here, is not the only one, but when you suggest a logo for this page you just can upload one picture of it but there are many variations as a for example 1ink verison. Anyway, i’m happy to reply some more explanations and comment step by step the logo development for this work, many thanks for comments to everybody, http://www.albertoescolano.es / http://www.a2creativos.com/ twitter: @alvertising