2010-03-04 | I Heart Radio

Radio station app / website.

Credits: Felix Sockwell

9 Comments to “2010-03-04 | I Heart Radio”

Sol
Mar 4, 2010 at 4:09 pm

Been having this program on my Blackberry for a while, always liked the logo.

Carlos Yabar
Mar 4, 2010 at 4:25 pm

Nice, I’m loving this one!

Deano
Mar 4, 2010 at 4:27 pm

It’s a nice mark, however, It seems a little stiff and cold for some reason (especially for a Felix Stockwell logo). It’s like a road sign – very readable & practical but not much personality nor memorable.

Jim
Mar 5, 2010 at 3:38 am

I think it ticks all the right boxes, but agree that it lacks personality. It’s kind of faceless like the ‘i’ person in the middle of it. I’m not sure I know what I mean…

Jim
Mar 5, 2010 at 3:48 am

Reading it more closely, I think the issue is that as humans we spend a long time looking at eyes. And this looks too much like a kind of scary prawn’s eye – the circle in the middle seems to punch holes into your subconscious (a la tony the prawn – Mighty Boosh). But because the heart shape is so obvious, it’s hard to immediately detect that. I reckon.

Hugo
Mar 15, 2011 at 5:51 am

hmmm… this is interesting, the “person” does indeed seem ominous, like a robot receiving signals to sow death and destruction, just waiting for the ‘execute’ command.

to be honest i don’t know how i would improve it though, because i actually like the solution. it seems like the perfect combination of the three ideas.

perhaps, if the dot of the i, was not a dot, but an arched line, to symbolize headphones, and if you’re going to represent a person, why not make him dance? that would’ve been cute/fun, but perhaps too contrived.

Asd
Jul 8, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Looks like a dick approaching to a farting ass

Bag Accessories Manufacturer
May 5, 2013 at 11:19 am

The Agri Traders
May 7, 2013 at 4:06 am

I think that the design of this logo is rather clever. The i, the heart, the radio waves – all work together well.