2009-09-29 | Annabelles

“Annabelle’s tea room is a place where people can visit and feel like they are living in the past. They can eat there, or buy some souvenirs in the gift shop etc. The fanciful vines are set in the right (olden day) time period and because their logo previously had to do with a clock, the new one followed the same idea. “tea TIME”"

Credits: Sylvia Carducci

9 Comments to “2009-09-29 | Annabelles”

Uzma
Sep 30, 2009 at 12:21 am

very elegant.

Elsa Lee
Sep 30, 2009 at 12:54 am

Nice logo, very elegant but it’s a little hard to read the text “tea room” and the handles on the clock are also hard to see from a distance. Perhaps make both of these larger/thicker?

Jessica
Sep 30, 2009 at 2:31 am

Very elegant, but I think scalability would be an issue.

Abounding
Sep 30, 2009 at 8:38 am

I agree with @Elsa. It is an excellent look for this type of business, but the “tea room” text could be a little bigger. On the other hand, if it were displayed at a larger size, it might be just perfect; depends on context.

designerkan
Sep 30, 2009 at 6:28 pm

very good lines..

Stephen Hoper
Oct 1, 2009 at 12:37 am

I also agree with Elsa – it could be improved by clarifying ‘Tea Room’ and the clock hands, but in general it’s a very elegant logo which represents its owner extremely well.

Matthew
Oct 6, 2009 at 9:22 pm

I really like the free flowing lines within the logo and think that the overall design is very elegant. I like that the tea rooms text is not so large as it is a gentle design and if the tea rooms was illustrated in large type you would loose the nice contrast of size between the two lines of type. Great logo.

Jess Jagmin
Dec 9, 2009 at 10:27 am

Gorgeous won’t do it justice. Very elegant and inspiring. I miss you Sylvia!

Sylvia
May 23, 2010 at 4:14 pm

Thanks everyone. Thanks Jess!! I didn’t have a whole lot of freedom with all those aspects. I was told to put what where and at what size. My main work was the clock illustration :-) Although I agree with the clock hand comment.