2009-08-24 | Food Angels

Food Of Angels Restaurant

Awards won: EULDA Best of Nation 2007

Credits: Orn Smari

13 Comments to “2009-08-24 | Food Angels”

Aslam A Memon
Aug 24, 2009 at 6:22 pm

I kinda see the Halo of angel but i dont see the food, well still u can say the halo is also the plate but we are talking abt the food here not the plate

for me its a #fail

Michiel
Aug 24, 2009 at 7:17 pm

I like the idea of using the halo, but this isn’t polished enough. The typography is way too ‘harsh’, not really a font suited for angels in my opinion.
All in all a nice idea but a logo i’m not too fond about.
Aslam, I don’t think the logo should show some food, a logo is not to show what a business does. It’s just for identification.

Abdus Salam
Aug 24, 2009 at 8:53 pm

Too simple and choice of fonts…me not likey too much!!
Could have been better…the plate can be more modified.

Aslam A Memon
Aug 24, 2009 at 8:58 pm

@Michiel its just the way we all designer show it, rather it be the food or the plate, and its not ‘just’ the identification, its the brand too

still i think talking more on this will stretch to along debate of the same side :P

logo still doesnt do any wonders

nicolas cornwall
Aug 24, 2009 at 9:34 pm

It’s a draft isn’t it? I’ll wait until the logo is finished to give an opinion :P

thephotoshopper
Aug 25, 2009 at 1:47 am

fail.

Aug 25, 2009 at 3:01 am

I think this had a lot of potential, but it lands short.
The halo to represent angel is OK, it is a tried and proven principle. now where is the food? Onion Ring?

are fried onion rings the food of angels?
needs just a little more work to become a great piece… as it is, it’s underwhelming

aldur
Aug 25, 2009 at 3:57 am

sorry, but if there would be a 0-points button, i would have given 0

Jeroen
Aug 25, 2009 at 4:30 am

looks like a plate of crap

Carlo Villamin
Aug 25, 2009 at 11:58 am

The halo… yes. The plate… yes. The food… yes. It’s there, but only angels can see it.

Nice try! But the lack of aesthetics and identity makes this looks like a thin doughnut. =(

lee woodbridge
Aug 29, 2009 at 11:59 pm

the worst logo i’ve seen since the new bing logo.

Josiah Jost | Siah Design
Aug 30, 2009 at 12:42 am

I think some of you may have missed something – Angels do not eat food.Therefore the empty plate/halo works well.

I agree it may not be the best for a restaurant – but I personally love the simplicity and concept of this logo. It had a great impact for me. :)

Martin
Sep 12, 2009 at 8:35 pm

For me this doesnt look finished.