2009-07-25 | Snooze

Snooze sleeping specialists.

Credits: Unknown

14 Comments to “2009-07-25 | Snooze”

Aslam A Memon
Jul 25, 2009 at 7:52 pm

hmmm its simple, it does work but not quiet sure of what exact its missing to a great design or logo

but it certain is missing something or else its a good logo

Tom
Jul 25, 2009 at 8:44 pm

Good idea but hardly readable. In my opinion logo should be obviouse and leave a stamp in memory with the first contact. Here you’ve got to get focused to workout what it says.

Fabian
Jul 25, 2009 at 9:22 pm

Falling too sleep, pity the name wasn’t Snooz…then the trailing off would of worked a treat

edward
Jul 25, 2009 at 10:06 pm

its preety cool i liked it

Igor
Jul 25, 2009 at 10:30 pm

Try to make a favicon of this logo :/ Not a good concept for the logo or maybe I am missing something

EJSchultz
Jul 26, 2009 at 4:47 am

yawn… snore… take your pick

Alex
Jul 26, 2009 at 4:59 am

@Igor Just using the S for a favicon would work fine.

Roberto Blake
Jul 26, 2009 at 10:41 am

I love the simplicity of this piece, very well done! This logo design I think is a very comfortable fit for the client.

jordsta
Jul 26, 2009 at 2:30 pm

Correction for the company’s website, it’s snooze.com.au not snooze.com. Good to see yet another Aussie logo on LOTD!

@Igor: look at the Australian site I’ve posted above and you’ll see the favicon.. Not really well executed, but oh well.

Drew Evans
Jul 26, 2009 at 5:10 pm

I think Snooze used to be Capt’n Snooze – if so, then this logo is far better than the old one…

I think that logo is 4-5 years old but i don’t know.

ev4n
Jul 27, 2009 at 5:37 pm

@tom if you cant read that you need your eyes checked, this logo has been around for quite a while and i can read/recognise it very easily.

Jul 28, 2009 at 12:03 am

I like how the text is getting progressively smaller. Just like you snoozed and are falling back in sweet sleep.

I’m not sure how well this works as a commercial logo, but I’d dig having that stamped on the corner of a matress, kinda like saying “my bed is snoozed approved!!!”

Itsmebrady00
Jul 30, 2009 at 2:27 am

@ DCHUCH- agreed. I think it works well for a non-commercial logo. Definitely sets a mood and can be to use taqlines with. It’s not hard to read at all either. Did you try using a cursive z?

M¡chael
Sep 18, 2009 at 3:49 pm

Nice. The tapering off works well.