2009-07-11 | IT City

Tags: , ,

IT City is an enterprise resource planning & IT planning service.

Credits: Gediminis

14 Comments to “2009-07-11 | IT City”

Jon
Jul 11, 2009 at 12:07 am

I like the overall logo, but not sure about the font used. It doesn’t seem to fit with the building part of the logo. The building is so modern looking and the “IT City” part doesn’t strike me as modern.

Honneykeepa
Jul 11, 2009 at 12:12 am

Nice logo. Good traditions of AT&T and sailor’s jacket

Jul 11, 2009 at 12:25 am

It makes the cut. I really like how the buildings are designed. The 3d effect is really well done.

I also like how the font is really modern. It represents well the techno aspect and is curvy and smooth and fashionable at the same time.

Aslam A Memon
Jul 11, 2009 at 1:19 am

Gud use of prespectives, excellent execution, font is jst doin its job bt it could hv bn btr, bt the overall its gud its gr8

EJSchultz
Jul 11, 2009 at 2:13 am

I was on the fence about this one and then I took another look and it looks to me like a striped hat with two smaller ones flanking it. AT&T (death star) comes to mind as well, but without the good typography.

JDMdesigner
Jul 11, 2009 at 4:04 am

I think the city design is nice but I agree that a different font should be considered.

Angel
Jul 11, 2009 at 4:42 pm

I like how the building makes the eyes go down to the txt. It even has an arrow shape pointing down. I was expecting something great while my eyes where slowly moving down… then saw the font……….

great logo overall although, the font just does not fit right, I think its the “y”.. maybe you could of kept it all in caps and not use a dark color font maybe something close to 80% grey..

Good work.

Sajjad Haider Syed
Jul 11, 2009 at 9:24 pm

nice one Just the font and the font color needs to be changed

reminds me of my one quite old logo I made for Ladeed real estate… (Im not happy with the font in it either but there wasnt anymore time to play with it…)

Sabina
Jul 11, 2009 at 10:37 pm

Something’s wrong with the kerning here… And that is just the most obvious drawbacks of this logo that comes into mind.

Tareq
Jul 12, 2009 at 3:44 am

I like it exept the font!

Tommy
Jul 12, 2009 at 4:53 am

I don’t know, do they actually pointed to the name with building border…? Anyway, this company website http://www.itcity.lt looks quit good too.

rologica
Jul 14, 2009 at 1:17 am

The first thing that comes to mind is IBM. Blue and white stripes, and the IT in the title. Don’t know the company but I think they house more than only IBM computers…

Brand Fantom
Jul 16, 2009 at 3:19 pm

I love the AT&T thing going on. I’ve always loved that color and graphics handleing. I just wish the name wasn’t so ambiguis. They really should define what “IT” actually is so people know what they do. Amazing logo thogh.

half
Aug 20, 2009 at 12:33 pm

q q isso mano q q ta rolando aqui nesse blog ????? nao sei fala ingreis nem franceis e nao sei q q ta pegando me ensina ae alguem !!!