2009-05-24 | Little Creative People

“Little Creative People is a new (still in development) group that puts focus on web design and multimedia. We like intelligent, original communication aimed by passion for our work. The asterisk represents new ideas and creativity, but can be interpreted as a human enthusiastic figure. The colors inside the shape ensure great contrast with the white text. Finally, the simplicity of the shape + text ensure a good level of memorability and style.”

Designer: David Dal Colle

13 Comments to “2009-05-24 | Little Creative People”

Lambros
May 24, 2009 at 4:32 am

i like it! very creative and unique! great color compination. Good work David!

Rahul
May 24, 2009 at 4:37 am

Cool one indeed. Nice design, nice concept, nice use of colos; and overall a very nice logo too.

mMeier
May 24, 2009 at 6:13 am

How does it work in Black and White?

Paul Randall
May 24, 2009 at 6:46 am

I like it, fun and friendly.

I would imagine a B/W with a solid asterisk would be the answer.

Jesse Pinho
May 24, 2009 at 7:35 am

Reminds me of the Cingular logo. I like it! It conveys a very positive feeling. Two things I’m not sure about: the left yellow band inside the asterisk/person, and the typeface. 4/5

rds-nltsgrafx
May 24, 2009 at 12:46 pm

Dont get it!I see no creativity in this logo.The colors represent great contrast with the white text..huh??I would say 99.9% colors in existence would contrast with white…

Surialism
May 24, 2009 at 1:40 pm

I Would love to see this in white background

Pete
May 24, 2009 at 3:21 pm

HUH? Totally don’t get it.

Chris
May 24, 2009 at 7:44 pm

Anyone else think it would look neat if you tied in the same color scheme to the text?

And it is weird that the colors are not perfectly symmetrical within the asterisk.

Davide
May 25, 2009 at 10:43 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I’ve tried the same logo on white background and looks good.
@ rds-nltsgrafx: the contrast is between colored logo non colored text

Gemma
May 25, 2009 at 10:58 pm

I agree with Chris. I’d make the colours symmetrical within the logo and tie them in with the text in some manner. The asterisk is bold and rounded, and the text is thin and sharp. Makes it feel a little disjointed. Its a good start, but could do with some polish to make it great :)

May 27, 2009 at 12:04 am

I like the fact that the obvious shape is a star, but if you focus your attention, you can see a little stick figure.

it ties well with the title.

Job well done and great concept.

august west
Jun 3, 2009 at 8:17 am

I disagree completely with Chris and Gemma. The assymetrical colors inside the asterisk creates interest. Perfectly symmetrical would be way to boring, especially with this more simple shape.

Also think that making the letters mimic the banding of the colors would make the words less legible. White works well and makes the asterisk all the more interesting.

Well done in my opinion.