2009-04-22 | Arbeitskreis Vernetzung

See in use on a flyer here.

Designer: Dominic Rödel

17 Comments to “2009-04-22 | Arbeitskreis Vernetzung”

brian
Apr 22, 2009 at 12:30 am

simple and for the most part… effective

EJSchultz
Apr 22, 2009 at 1:10 am

I liked it more after reading the explanation. I like the huddle aspect of the figures. Not sure if it works so much without the explanation though.

Apr 22, 2009 at 2:50 am

I agree with EJ, without reading the description I was wondering what it was supposed to be. After reading it, it was crystal clear and a very good concept.

I can easily see a pro football team discussing their strategy in this.

Problem is, I couldn’t see them prior to reading.

BUT! I’m not german, I don’t know the company and for such a specialised area, people that know the company easily understand the logo. This kind of targeted audience knows the company BEFORE knowing the logo, this group will have that kind of marketing where they introduce themselves and finish with the logo. In which case, this logo will nearly be clear as day and memorable.

Great Job!

Grace
Apr 22, 2009 at 5:51 am

It directly reminded me of the Ubuntu Logo, same concept and very similar representation…

rozariojoseph
Apr 22, 2009 at 7:39 am

JOSSSS……..:)

Daniel Correia
Apr 22, 2009 at 10:49 am

Just wanted to say I really like this one. Good job.

Nikhil
Apr 22, 2009 at 6:27 pm

Great Job Dominic,
Nice Logo, Colors are impressive.

Sajjad Haider Syed
Apr 23, 2009 at 12:00 am

Very nice… perfect…

pumuckel
Apr 23, 2009 at 6:19 pm

super!

SuperDave4eva
Apr 27, 2009 at 7:17 pm

Almost too simple… nicely done!

Kristin Andrews
May 1, 2009 at 11:09 pm

While I am not one for negativity, I must say that I’m rather disappointed that this logo was chosen as April’s winner. I think it’s a clever concept and is simple (criteria that I believe is vital to a good logo), however, I do think that it could have been executed better. Yes, easier said than done. Overall, it’s a good logo, but not a great one for the books.

Logo Of The Month: April 2009
May 2, 2009 at 2:32 pm

[...] winner of Logo Of The Month for April 2009 (from the Logo Of The Day website) is the logo for Arbeitskreis Vernetzung. The Logo is for a group (an organization) called [...]

JWG
May 22, 2009 at 1:36 pm

Yeah, very clean and simple. I like it! :)

Harprabhjot Paul Chandhoke
Jul 25, 2009 at 3:26 am

The four figures look like four men in a huddle. Simple. Clean. Works well. :)

[...] Arbeitskreis Vernetzung The Logo is for a group (an organization) called “Arbeitskreis Vernetzung”, formed of 4 different social services in Germany and last had been used for an Event called “Tag der sozialen Dienste” (Day of social services). The logo shows 4 people looked at from above, forming a circle (or holding their hands) in an very reduced way. It stands for the 4 organizations the “Arbeitskreis” (Working-Circle (Workgroup)) is formed of.  It shows the unity of these 4 organizations and the “Teamspirit”, just like a football-team sticking together their hands, ready to achieve something. The perspective from above, stands for the fact, that the Group has a vantage point frome above when looking at problems to solve them.” ~ Dominic Rödel [...]

Top 12 Logos of 2009 As Voted By You
Feb 25, 2010 at 11:49 am

[...] Arbeitskreis Vernetzung [...]

boxerdude
Jan 4, 2011 at 7:02 pm

I love it after reading the brief but not sure it communicates the intent without description.