2009-04-10 | CargoLine

CargoLine Logistics Network is a co-operation handling standardised and systematised general cargo freight traffic in Germany and across Europe.

7 Comments to “2009-04-10 | CargoLine”

Apr 10, 2009 at 12:14 am

Is it a fish? is it a duck? No! it’s the next design for the Star Trek ship Enterprise!

seriously thou, it’s a simple design. It must be quite recognisable in this particular market (europe cargo seabound shipping is quite a segmented market)

the C and L in the logo are easy to spot, the serif font works just fine and the color pattern is inexpansive to print / decal for the ships.

it is not a perfect design, but all in all, it must have the customer happy!

kaaliss
Apr 10, 2009 at 12:40 am

Nice logo, would be a great one for a business named “Consistent Lips” ^^

Torrie Foster
Apr 10, 2009 at 1:26 am

Awesome logo! It kind of has a retro feel to it.

Nikhil
Apr 10, 2009 at 3:12 am

In first impression I thought that it is mouth with the lips, then I thought no its a fish.
But it is a cargo line!
Concept I see is moving in the direction of arrow or fast. Is it taken from FedEx?, it also contains invisible arrow..Have you seen it?

Brian Cassidy
Apr 10, 2009 at 9:28 am

Very simple and clear. I believe this logo is a perfect solution. Like DChuck said above, it would print and hold up very well when plastered on the side of cargo crates, vehicles, ect. The C and L are very readable and easy to spot, but also give you the image of an arrow moving into a circle. This expresses the movement of shipping or a ship going out into the ocean. The weight of the letters and icon make the company look though and reliable. Exactly the kind of people you’d want shipping your stuff.

Jamal Ahmad
Apr 10, 2009 at 12:43 pm

Chunky, is the word I’m looking for.

SuperDave4eva
Apr 14, 2009 at 4:27 am

Interesting how everyone sees this logo… there is a lot going on with such a simple design. I see a fish, lips, arrow, and a greater than symbol. I don’t think the typeface is industrial enough though.