2009-04-04 | Ezop

EZOP is local advertising company (=reklamni agentura) from Czech Republic.

Designer: Jan Zabransky

10 Comments to “2009-04-04 | Ezop”

Apr 4, 2009 at 12:21 am

I think the word Ezop is in the white swirls somewhere.

I like the dot on the I, makes me think of japanese writing.

all in all it’s not a bad logo, just not in my personal taste range.

Justin Macduff
Apr 4, 2009 at 12:44 am

I think it’s perfect. The potential of marketing materials from this boggles my mind. Nice work JZ.

Nikhil
Apr 4, 2009 at 1:30 am

Looking Good,
I think adding EZOP above reklamni agentura in readable type keeping the current Ezop in white would have been great. Isn’t it?
Because as it is a advertising company its name should be easily readable (by my opinion).

Harris
Apr 4, 2009 at 1:36 am

The “dot on the I” is just part of the Czech language. It’s not to be fancy. I think it’s pretty clear what it says, and I like the logo.

Brian Cassidy
Apr 4, 2009 at 1:38 am

I liked the look of the EZOP swirls until I read that was the name of the company. You really need to strain your eyes/mind to see the EZOP. With only the “reklamni agentura” truly legible, which means, “advertisement agency” I could see people getting a generic feeling from the logo.

Kirsten
Apr 4, 2009 at 10:30 pm

I like the looseness of the swirls, yet they are definite – I saw them first as two people talking to each other. I didn’t see the ezop until it was mentioned here, and that makes it a nice ah-ha moment for me. I like it.

K.
Apr 4, 2009 at 10:37 pm

ummm… I am not sure about this logo. If nobody told me that the company is actually called Ezop I would almost think its called just ‘reklamní agenura’ accompanied by a fruit tree or a badly written Asien symbol.

Teresa
Apr 14, 2009 at 3:33 pm

Kept looking for a picture in it…and couldn’t find one. I just didn’t get it until I read that it said ezop.

Maff the Logo Designer
Sep 4, 2009 at 4:36 am

I like it. Nice and simple yet swirly. Also like the main type.

[...] Visit link: Logo Of The Day | 2009-04-04 | Ezop [...]