2009-03-31 | Leap Realty

Leap Realty is a Green-Minded full service real estate firm.

“With this mark we wanted to tell the audience that we are first green, second trustworthy and third established. We are suggesting the energy saving and green aspects of the home in the illustration… as the frog looks at his options.”

Designer: Jeff Klein

14 Comments to “2009-03-31 | Leap Realty”

Alex
Mar 31, 2009 at 12:25 am

Pretty busy for a logo, but I still like it.

SuperDave4eva
Mar 31, 2009 at 12:57 am

I’m not a big fan of this one, because it loooks like a seal of of some sort, rather than a logo. However, I did also check out Jeff Klein’s website and found the One Hero Creative logo to be pretty cool!

Stephen Kiers
Mar 31, 2009 at 1:09 am

At a glance I thought it was starbucks wwhen I first got to this tab in my browsing. Probably just the color.

I really like the look, and love the branding possibilities. This is a logo I would enjoy working with!

Jeff SanGeorge
Mar 31, 2009 at 1:17 am

A bit to detailed for a logo I think, took me a while to find the frog referenced in the copy. But I like the idea of the frog checking out his options.

Mark Tyson
Mar 31, 2009 at 3:07 am

I have a soft spot for woodcut stylee designs and stamps, so I am warm on this one.

Gina G
Mar 31, 2009 at 3:36 am

I find it far too busy. How would it looked reduced? I would work with the house and frog concept and try to simplify it. It does look like a seal, which evokes trustworthy and established, but again, I would simplify it by removing unnecessary elements.

Jesse Pinho
Mar 31, 2009 at 4:39 am

Frankly, I immediately think of a farm type company when I see this logo (such as Garelick Farms). Just using the color green doesn’t especially emphasize the “green” focus of the company, as the imagery doesn’t bring to mind anything about clean energy. “The energy saving and green aspects of the home”—is that referring to solar panels on the roof? Because that is not very obvious at all. And I couldn’t really tell it was a frog. Honestly, not a big fan…

Paul Randall
Mar 31, 2009 at 5:50 am

I think the typography should stand out a little more than it does, as the logo seems a little ‘flat’ with no focus point, which I believe is a bad trait.

Mar 31, 2009 at 11:52 pm

I taught the same thing as Dave, this is a seal.

But once explored more, this logo has a lot of potential. I’m worried about scaling it down thou, how will it look?

PaulHer
Apr 1, 2009 at 4:18 pm

too busy … how does it look for a smaller logo …?

longbrook
Apr 2, 2009 at 12:59 am

the designer used an identical frog in another logo he did for “Green Drinks.” are the two businesses related at all?

Brian Cassidy
Apr 3, 2009 at 7:49 am

Not my favorite. I agree with some of the comments above about it looking like a logo for another industry. It is a bit to busy to reuse and convey a clear message. All that aside… the illustration it really good.

isak
Apr 23, 2009 at 3:51 am

I like the idea, but seems the company name could be a bit larger.

boxerdude
Jan 4, 2011 at 6:55 pm

i find it attractive but i agree that scaling would create huge problems with legibility of the text elements and compression of the graphical elements.