2009-02-25 | Druckerei Raffke

Tags: ,

Druckerei Raffke is a print shop located in Germany and this is a redesign of their old logo. The sheets flying through the symbolise the speed of the print shop.

Designer: Mike Kotsch

11 Comments to “2009-02-25 | Druckerei Raffke”

Kristin Andrews
Feb 25, 2009 at 12:38 am

At first glance, I thought it looked like sails on a ship. After reading the description, I can see how it symbolizes papers flying. I’m kind of torn on this one. Thoughts?

David
Feb 25, 2009 at 12:54 am

I like the concept, but the second from the bottom page doesn’t look like a piece of paper to me.

Chung Dha
Feb 25, 2009 at 1:17 am

I like the papers shown on the site better but but then need to remove that white odd part. The logo shown here the paper stack look less better then their logo that they are using.

ESchultz
Feb 25, 2009 at 1:39 am

Looks like the paper is blowing away rather than signifying speed – I am not wild about the colors either.

Feb 25, 2009 at 2:09 am

A)if I had a small photocopy and printing shop down the street, I’d use it.

B)If I had a major printing facility, I’d look dor something better.

from the description, it fits A more than B… so good job I would say

angemy
Feb 25, 2009 at 10:14 am

It has a nice balance to it, but I think more time spent on the pieces of paper to get a better feel of speed and layout is needed. It is almost there though

SuperDave4eva
Feb 25, 2009 at 10:35 am

This is better than the old logo, and something tells me the designer probably had some constraints and boundaries from the client that he had to design around. Good job…

Shawn G. Strong
Feb 25, 2009 at 12:30 pm

For the most part I agree with angemy. Mostly about giving the impression of speed but my first thoughts were that it’s a good re-design. The old logo looked more like a book to me. Nice work.

Sklep Zoologiczny
Mar 1, 2009 at 2:31 am

Quite nice, but it doesn’t appeals to me. Agree with ESchultz – colours should be more expressive.

Moth
Mar 6, 2009 at 12:12 am

100% better than the original logo. Maybe a little more work on the paper, perhaps a more circular pattern so it looks more organized and looks like the same piece of paper going through a cycle.
But I like it. Big improvement on the original!